Shambaugh was selected for their ability to “fast track” the new construction project, which consisted of the shell and core mechanical and plumbing work as well as the build out of three tenant spaces.
Saint Vincent Medical Center Northeast, in Indianapolis, Indiana, needed a new 128,230-square-foot medical office building that consisted of:
- A 18,415-square-foot ambulatory surgery center;
- A 12,010-square-foot emergency department;
- A 8,466-foot imaging department.
Scope of Services
Shambaugh’s mechanical contract included the following scope of work:
- Four packaged rooftop units totaling 535 tons of cooling
- 164 VAV boxes with electric reheat
- One steam generator system to supply humidifiers and sterilization equipment
- Integrated direct digital control system
- Plumbing and medical gas services
Saint Vincent Health has more than 130 years of dedicated service to the improved health of their Indiana community. As a member of Ascension Health, the largest Catholic health care system in the country, their mission is to care for the bodies, minds, and spirits of those in need, regardless of personal means or religious affiliation.