The electrical construction services project was completed and open for business on time and within budget. In addition, Shambaugh contributed in excess of $150,000 in value engineering solutions to the owner.
Parkview Health required a new 138,000-square-foot replacement hospital with room for 32 beds, a 24-hour emergency department, surgical services, and outpatient rehabilitation services (laboratory, radiology/mammography).
Scope of Services
- A new 3,000 AMP service
- An emergency generator rated at 700 KW
- Complete nurse call system
- Complete data & communication system
- Complete fire alarm system
- Complete sound & paging system