Shambaugh provides cutting-edge process automation technology for food process, industrial, pharmaceutical and other manufacturing plants—including work on refrigeration systems, material handling systems, and refrigeration controls.
Combining engineering services, instrument services, shop-fabricated control panels, and complete design-build system installation services, Shambaugh offers some of the most comprehensive plant facility automation capabilities in the marketplace today.
Additionally, our talented Automation Engineering Team provides expeditious project scoping, accurate cost estimates, complete equipment specifications, detailed scheduling, and skilled project management.
- Food and beverage processing
- Water and waste water
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs)
- Ethernet networks
- Server data management
- Integrated plant floor and front office data collection
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) implementation
- Batching systems
- Recipe management
Solutions for Scalability
To help eliminate system integration dead ends from the onset, Shambaugh develops innovative automation engineering plans that help meet current requirements while scaling to match customer growth.
The Automation Engineering Team self-performs each aspect of the job, including design-build functions, panel assembly, installation, and training—all without the use of subcontractors. Managing your project from start to finish streamlines the schedule, controls costs, avoids duplicated efforts, and optimizes internal coordination—providing our customers with single-source project solutions.
We have extensive experience programming PLC and HMI software packages. Our team takes your facility’s current controls systems and licensing into account when working to develop a solution that is right for you.
Manufacturer Certifications and Trainings
- Inductive Automation Ignition Gold Certified Integrator
- Sepasoft MES Certified Integrator
- Thinmanager Certified Integrator
- Wonderware Registered System Integrator
Process Controls and Facility Automation Capabilities
- Process control plan and automation design and implementation
- Hardware integration and software development
- Instrumentation specification and calibration
- Control panel design and fabrication
- Process network design
- Installation, calibration, and startup
- PLC, HMI, OEE, Batching, MES, MRP and ERP implementation
To learn more about Shambaugh’s Automation Engineering services, contact us today.