Shambaugh delivered this project on time and on budget and offered significant value to the project including nearly $100K in value engineering cost savings solutions to the owner.
St. Elizabeth Health needed a new full service hospital in Lafayette, IN. The 410,000-square-foot, 150 bed hospital has eight state-of-the-art operating room suites, 27 emergency department bays, private patient rooms, Women’s Center, 14 neonatal intensive care suites, interior courtyard, chapel and in room dining.
Scope of Services
Shambaugh's scope included:
- Sanitary, storm, domestic water, and acid waste for patient towers
- Chilled water, heating hot water, and steam systems for patient towers
- Medical gas system for entire campus
- Medical Office Building “B” Electrical
- Central Utility Plant (CUP)