In addition to completing the project on time and under budget, with no disruption to hospital operation, Shambaugh provided over $300,000 worth of value engineering savings to the owner. The healthcare facility also included the latest technology to support a state-of-the-art surgical treatment and rehabilitation facility.
Parkview Health required electrical installation services on a new 67,500-square-foot orthopedic addition to Parkview Regional Medical Center.
Scope of Services
This electrical services installation project included:
- Services on two floors with available build-out space for future growth
- Service for four surgery suites
- Service for twenty-four patient beds
- A second floor connecting corridor to the existing Medical Center
- Electrical utilities derived from the existing Medical Center, with total electrical capacity of 3,000 amps
- Emergency standby power systems
- Two mechanical equipment penthouses
- Complete fire alarm, nurse call, clock, and paging systems integrated with the existing Medical Center
Parkview Health is a not-for-profit, community-based health system with 8,700 employees, serving northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio.