Shambaugh provided complete fire protection solutions for Procter & Gamble’s (P&G) 1 million-square-foot paper goods manufacturing and distribution facility.
Throughout their facility, consisting of a 600,000 square-foot manufacturing center and 400,000 square foot distribution center, P&G needed reliable fire protection systems.
Shambaugh provided and installed complete fire protection solutions including:
- 1,000,000-gallon water storage tank
- Two 2,500 gallon-per-minute diesel fire pumps
- 11 early suppression fast response (ESFR) systems in warehouse
- Three K17 ESFR system with a 30-head design in the parent roll storage
- 11 additional wet systems for process and utility areas and equipment protection
Procter & Gamble is the world's largest maker of consumer packaged goods for home and health.