We provided sprinkler solutions throughout all of the areas comprising the Ford Rouge Center, including an engine plant, fuel tank plant, paint shop, body shop, and final assembly plant.
Ford Motor Company needed comprehensive fire protection services as part of the revitalization of their Dearborn Truck Plant which produces the Ford F-150 pickup truck.
Shambaugh designed, fabricated, and installed fire protection for their:
- 1.3 million-square-foot final assembly plant
- 789,000-square-foot paint shop
- 762,000-square-foot body shop
- 26,800-square-foot automated storage retrieval system building
- 29,900 sprinkler heads
- 60 miles of sprinkler piping
- 89 sprinkler systems
Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automaker headquartered in Michigan. Ford Rouge Center is Ford Motor Company’s largest, single industrial complex.