State-of-the-Art Fabrication Capabilities
Our in-house approach. Your direct benefits. A distinct advantage of the Shambaugh team is our in-house planning department and fabrication facilities.
Delivery of critical drawings and materials is simplified significantly to streamline your project schedule.
The productivity, activity, actual cost per hour, and schedule savings of prefab have been proven on past projects. Example: roughly 40-50% of all piping and equipment systems can be fabricated!
You Name It, We Can Handle It.
Our fabrication shop is a 146,000-square-foot automated facility. We have:
- 3 10-ton overhead cranes
- 48 Jib Cranes with hoist
- 16 carbon semi-automatic manual welding stations with Lincoln 350 Pro-Inverter MIG-TIG-STICK machines
- 10 stainless steel manual stations with Lincoln 275 TIG machines
- 5 orbital stations with ARC 205 machines
We offer plasma-cutting capabilities, automatic end prep, X-ray and NDE testing, sandblasting, painting, metal forming, and Victaulic pipe fabrication. We even have 40+ workstations for both carbon-steel and stainless-steel welding.
Special Fabrication Equipment:
Automated State-of-the-Art Fabrication Capabilities
- Ability to weld stainless-steel and carbon-steel piping, plumbing, supports, and platforms along with duplex stainless steel, chrome molly, and Hastelloy piping
- Capability to design and construct modular, skid-mounted equipment packages
- Advanced parametric design software - "Revit Auto Plant" utilized to reduce engineering hours
Prefabrication Services - Customer Advantages: