Southeast Surgery Center, INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Southeast Surgery Center in Indianapolis, Indiana, needed a 19,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art outpatient surgery center with three operating rooms and one procedure room within an existing medical office building.
Shambaugh & Son was selected for their fast track capabilities in complete design-build, single-source, MEP (mechanical, electrical, plumbing) services.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Shambaugh & Son delivered the following project components:
Commercial mechanical and HVAC services including:
- Two hot-water boilers
- One 110-ton water cooled chiller
- One 11,400-CFM air handling unit
- Integrated temperature control system
- Fire protection systems
Commercial electrical services including:
- 400 AMP service
- Interfaced seamless electrical services with existing building capacity
- Emergency back-up services tied into existing available provisions
- All systems extended (fire alarm, nurse call, etc.)